divendres, 30 de setembre del 2011

ELS AIGUAMOLLS DE L'EMPORDÀ - (02.10.2011)

That day was one of the best of my life... I made up one of my best wishes... touch a Kingfisher...

First, I woke up early. It was the International Bird's day, and I was going to Aiguamolls de l'Empordà because there were going to do some activities.

First, they made a bird analization, where I released a Kingfisher, one of my favourite birds. I had it in my hands!! It was so sweet and smooth, and I saw a lot of birds very near of me.

Then a guided visitation to the park, that in my opinion, it was a little bored, because I know perfectly all the park!!

And after this, they released a Common Kestrel, a very beautiful bird. I was very excited and moved, because that bird was incredibly majestic!! A very, very recomendable experience...

Here, some of the photos I made, hope you like it!!










Paula.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada