divendres, 7 d’octubre del 2011

My research project: The bee-eaters

http://naturaempordanesa.blogspot.com/

My big project for school began this summer...

I went nearly everyday to Valveralla, Ventalló, and l'Armentera to see "my" birds. First, I was very surprised to see an incredible change: first in my town, I only didn't see many birds and animals, and i 15 minutes with car, all that fauna that was there, was really strange. A lot of birds flying, fishes, too many insects, and a flowing and calm river, that was giving them life.

When time passed, that was my second house, and my second life and it continues being it now, and when I'm so stressed I go there or in Aiguamolls de l'Empordà, where I find calmless and my other friends: the birds.

I was first interessed in the bee-eaters because I'm doing the project for school of them, but now, a lot of other birds and fauna are in my mind. Another of my favourite birds is the Kingfisher. I think that I have a misterious coincidence with him because I find it everywhere: I saw three of them in wilderness, and I liberated one of them that was just ringed in Aiguamolls de l'Empordà.

Now, a little part of my life is with my birds, and nature. I know that everyday I'm near to reach my objective: Be a biology naturalist, specialized in ornitology ^^.



Paula.

1 comentari:

  1. I think that you TDR will be very interesting.
    I have seen some photos and I like them, the bee-eaters are an amazing birds.

    I can remember when I was young in a summercamps we had the oportunity to touch one.

    ResponElimina