dilluns, 30 de maig del 2011

Megadeth + Slayer + Angelus Apatrida (01/04/2011)

An incredible concert, with three words.

This concert has been so important for me since I went to it. It was friday, and I went to school. Then in the afternoon with Kevin and his parents I went to. His parents left us there and we went with two lithuanian friends (brothers), Zyg and Simonas Valiuska. They are two of my best friends.



It was the first concert of Simonas, and we met Zyg at the KISS concert nearly a year ago. They'd stayed there since the morning, and then me and Kevin went with them. We were at the second and third line in the concert.

First, Angelus Apatrida. So good music!! The people there were so brute, and I hate it, but anyway, it was good, for the moment. Then, MEGADETH!! I was there for Megadeth, and they did it so spectacular, and a really good music, and finally Slayer. In Slayer I couldn't support it more and Zyg had to take me away from there because I have a lot of anxiety, and there I wasn't good, and also Zyg wasn't.


When the concert finalized, we bought a T-shirt, and then we went to Zyg's girlfriend's house, and there we slept. Next day we went to the new commercial area there in Barcelona, and at noon we catched a train to Figueras.

Special days, I can't deny it!!




Paula.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada