dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

FINAL REFLECTION!! / Part 1: My english progress.

I want to began my final reflection with: Ha ha!... I've read my first compsition in November 2010 and I have compared it with my last post, and did the same with my oral presentations. It's a good experience to do, interesting... and funny! I've laughed :).


On the one hand, two years ago I didn't put connectors, all were points, more points, more points, an "and"!, more points... simple sentences! Now I put more connectors, and also I've practised more my oral english, so my english now is more usual and not only the structure of the text, it's more complemented, usually with expressions. My language is now more light, not so hard to read. My vocabulary is more extended, and I know a lot of new words! (Thanks to blog... :3) My paragraphs are now more organized and clear.


On the other hand, my oral presentations have improved so much! I think that my nerves are still there every time I have to talk to a class, but in someway I'm happy of my progress. All the powerpoints I have done... it's sad now to think about it... but anyway, I've had a good time. =) My vocabulary was not so vast, and at the end, I can look to people (eye-contact) without getting nervous and I've learned to structure best my powerpoints and the things I have to say.



Also, I have to add that my life has changed A LOT in two years... I can't realize that... and not only my life, also my mind... I see me then like a little more optimistic, but also innocent. I remember that I was so happy to began batxillerat, because I was tired of ESO and people in class shouting. Now, I'm tired of batxillerat... life is like growing. You always appeal to bigger and bigger worlds, now I am excited with university... :)



Paula.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada