dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

What to do in the summer...?

When I finish Batchillerat I'll be so happy and I'm sure I'll have some days to relax, maybe two weeks. I want to do the best I can now, because if I don't do it, after doing selectivity I will feel anxious about my final mark, and nervous because I could have done it better. Now, I'm going to university!


I will work with my father in our company: Frigos Inn, every mornings but saturday, and all day sunday. It's about a company of renting fridges to people in campings. My father goes with the big van camping to camping, delievering and returning frigos, and some others are cleaning them. I'm the girl that is at the phone, waiting for someone to call for any problems, to book a fridge or changing dates.



I will also, try to be most of the time with my loved boyfriend. I really love him, and we hope that this summer we could see us more, because with the school we can't so much. In July he will work in the mornings, as me, but in the afternoon we couldn't see us, because he lives in Blanes, 1 hour 15 minutes from me... but in August it will be better :).



The afternoons I will go to the beach, and go rollerblading... I'm really anxious, I want the summer!!!
Summerizing, I want to go to the beach and eat a lot of ice cream and candies to enjoy my final year in high school. Also, to pass a good time with my family and my boyfriend, I love them so! (in  different ways, of course :P)



Paula.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada