dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

Photos to... kitesurfers!!

Kitesurfing is a very eye-catching sport but it's also dangerous! I have a lot of times talked about it in this blog, but now it's different...!


My father is a kitesurfer since I was ten, and one day one year ago he asked me to go to the beach and take photos of him, and I went. After this, my parents gave me my great camera: Canon EOS 1100 D, because of my TDR. I needed my camera to take photos of my birds, but now I also use it for taking photos to my father and other kitesurfers.

First of all, I only took photos of my father, but when his kitesurfing friends saw me, and the photos I took to my father also wanted some of them... I'm thinking now to make a little money with this in the summer: 0,10 cents for photo you want, and if it's so good, we can bargain the price... =P

Now my boyfriend is thinking about doing kitesurfing, and I'm really happy (I don't practise it anyway XD). My father wants to teach him how to do it, and I hope he'll like it, it would be really nice! =3

Here I post some of my photos, share your opinion please!


This is a friend of my father. That day the sun wasn't shining, what a pitty :(

 Pep Clotas out there! Last year he was at highschool!


A lot of kitesurfers at the beach... 


Now, all it's about my father :3 xD 









Hope you had enjoyed! ;)


Paula.

1 comentari:

  1. Unbelievable! amazing pics, daring dad and great friends!
    what a beautiful moment to enjoy, Paula!! :-)

    ResponElimina