dissabte, 13 de novembre del 2010

My band: THE RAZORS

Í have a band, and we are:


Kevin (my boyfriend) --> lead guitar.

Nessie --> vocals.

Cristian --> drums.

Aleix Serra --> bass.

Paula (I) --> ritmic guitar.

I'm so happy with this band, specially because they are my best friends, and we play our favourite music, logically.

We rehearse in Fortià every Saturday or Friday in Nessie's house. She has two dogs that are always happy, and they are looking at us when we're reharing.


We have done some concerts, and I have won 85 euros, only with four concerts!! It's good for a student, to earn some money when she's studyind, because when you can go out in the night and you don't have to ask to parents for money. Sometimes it's annoying.

We'll do three or four concerts in this next month, December. In Llançà, Castelló and Empuriabrava. I'm really proud of me and my effort to reach this aim.

And sometimes, we do concerts but after them we don't earn money. But it isn't important!! We have a good time with friends, and that's always the best thing when we play together.

With the band, I'm learning a lot! Before I was in the band, some people that was in one said me that you learn a lot in a band, and it's true!!

Finally, I have to say that for me it's difficult to combine the band with the study. But when I can play with them, I do it. But I know people that for the band, they left the studies, and now they can't return into school, and it's sad.


Paula.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada