dissabte, 13 de novembre del 2010

My best friends

1. My best friends.
Yes, these are my friends. Well, my strange friends.

1.1. Kevin.
Kevin is a kind person. It's a person that I love a lot. He teaches me a lot of things. He's my boyfriend, and I really love he. He's so funny a lot of times! He's a little sadic. <3 He's music personality is so similar that mine and Robbert's personality. Kevin plays the guitar so cool, and always we practice together. I love Kevin a lot, he's a big part of me.

1.2. Robbert.
Robbert is a strange person. He's my best friend. He is so shy and reserved with the people that he don't know, but he's so cool with me and the people that he knows. It's a very nice person too. He's music personality is so similar that mine and Kevin's personality. Now I don't see him periodically, because I'm studying a lot, and he's working, because he left the school. But, anyway, we have or comunication too. ;)

1.3. Shannon.
Shannon is my best friend (girl). We meet the first time in second of ESO. She was a rare and very shy person. My 1st vision of she was so horrible. She was wearing a pink t-shirt, and she was like a normal girl. And normaly the normal girls are not my best friends. But, we met more in St. Pere Pescador, because she lives in my village, and I knew that she will be a very important person for me. She's my right hand. It's a pity that this month he will go to Scotland (because she's from there), and I will be very sad.

1.4. Sellés.
Natalia Sellés is one of my best friends since I was in the kindergarten. I can descrive her personality with four words. - She is so crazy! - But she's a good and funny person. Natalia is so admirable. He's so happy all the day. You'll never see Natalia crying or depressed, only sad in the school ;P.

1.5. Laurence.
Laurence is a strange person. I admire he. He's so crazy, like Natalia Sellés, but with a diferent vision. I knew him for Robert, and I'm so happy to have a friend like he. He lives in St. Feliu De Guíxols, but Robert, Kevin and I go to his town sometimes. He's so mysterious, serious, and reserved. He's from Germany.

1.6. Brian.
I met Brian in the high school last year. He's a strange person too (the most of my friends are so strange), and he's so funny. He's from Germany too, like Laurence, and he plays the guitar like me! He's a good friend.

1.7. Laila and Meriem.
I knew Laila the last year in Physics... I think. Well, it's not important. And Meriem, I knew she in 1st of ESO, with the manga people. The most important thing of them it's that they're always smiling. ALWAYS! I think that they wouldn't shut up her mouth even under the water (with love). The two love South Corea. I go with them every day, and we have created a very good friendship this year.

1.8. Nessie.
Nessie it's the singer of our group. It's the only metal girl I know. A REAL METAL GIRL. She lives in Fortià like my boyfriend Kevin, and she's very funny. Sometimes she is so depressed, and you cannot do anything for she, but sometimes you can encourage she, and then it's good.

1.9. Aleix.
Aleix it's my painting best friend. We're always talking of our paintings and styles, and music too, because he's the bassist of the group. I love her inside peace, and the peace that she gives to anyone. It's so calmly.


PD: I don't have pictures of all my friends, sorry!! >.<"


Paula

1 comentari:

  1. Thanks to well describe! ^ ^ You say that I am une M'afalaga of your best friends. But I say these things about me, but that they are true, a little embarrassed. You make me look like a person who is crazy.
    Thanks for your post about us

    ResponElimina