dimarts, 16 de novembre del 2010

Teacher presentation


Hi teacher!!

I’m Paula De Scheemaeker Cruset and I live in Sant Pere Pescador. I have two dogs, two beagles, they are so funny!! I play the guitar, and I love painting, and swimming. I have a band, and I’m the ritmic guitar. We play heavy metal, and sometimes we’ve some concerts!!

Where I live, it’s not so interesting, because it’s a turistic but small town, so there isn’t too much things to do (specially if you like heavy metal and this...).
Also, sometimes I go out with my friends.In the summer usually in the beach, with rollerblades, and in the afternoons, we meet to eat a pizza. In the winter it’s so cold, and I have to study a lot, so I don’t meet friends so much.

At the moment, I’m doing 1st batxillerat. We haven’t begin to do exams, but I’m studying too. I want to do biology, or something like this, in Barcelona. I go swimming every Friday at Escala’s swimming pool. It’s so relaxing. I love winter because it’s so warm in the house, and I love it. Especially when it rains, and you’re so warm into the bed!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada